~ The Carrot Club ~
You can take a distinguished place on our Carrot Club Donor Wall of Honor.
“Miracles happen one stride at a time”. Your contribution will help in many different ways to benefit the programs offered at our equine-assisted therapeutic riding center. You can become a 24-Carrot Program Pal, Pony Pal, Saddle Pal, or Pasture Pal.
~ Wish List ~
- Alfalfa pellets
- Equine Senior Grain
- Cashel Quiet Ride™ Fly Mask with Ears (size F/S and O/S)
- Rider’s International Fly Mask with Ears (size F/S and O/S), currently on sale through www.DoverSaddlery.com
- Pyranha fly spray
- All Natural Mini Flake Animal Bedding
- Pellets for absorbing moisture
- Rubber matting, 4′ x 6′, for stalls
- English reins (new)
- Halters (new: med/large/XL)
- Garden Carts (from OSH), aka muck buckets
- Fortifork/ fortiflex manure forks
- Clean sand (for stalls)
~ The Gift of Giving ~
Giving is a powerful thing! To reach out and help others ultimately enriches the lives of those who give. Enriching the lives of our riders comes from the community on multiple levels: gifts of money, gifts of necessities, and gifts of time. MARE is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization; donations may be tax deductible. Donations ultimately play a huge role in the lives of our riders and enables M.A.R.E. to continue to provide quality services. Automatic monthly donations can be arranged through your bank.